Skip to content Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Zoning and Building Applications

Uniform Construction Code Applications

A UCC Building Permit is required if you intend to construct, enlarge, convert, move, demolish or change the occupancy of any residential building or accessory structure regulated by the Uniform Construction Code.

Directions for UCC Application

Other Required Zoning Applications

Non-UCC Building Application

Sewage Enforcement Officers (SEO), employed by each municipality throughout the state of Pennsylvania, are responsible for site testing, reviewing permit applications and sewage facilities planning modules (for land subdivisions), issuing permits as authorized by Act 537 and conducting complaint investigations and inspections that are necessary to implement the act and the regulations thereunder.

Zoning Hearing Board Application